Saturday, September 24, 2022

Tim Holtz STAMPtember Exclusive

 Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Tim Holtz!

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

This stamp set is a large red rubber Stampers Anonymous Christmas stamp set featuring lots of gorgeous holiday images.
I created this card using an A2 size card base made from white cardstock.  I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to create a panel a bit smaller to leave a white border. I stamped the large image from the set using black ink and heat set it with clear embossing powder. I then cut it up! Yes, I did! I wanted a kinda 3d look to this card. I cut out the tree and santa on the latter. I then stamped the whole scene again on another panel and ink blended the sky and added some texture paste for snow. When everything was dry, I added the panel to my card and along with the popped up santa and tree. I know it might be hard to tell in this photo so I attached a video that hopefully gives you a better idea of the layers I created. The sentiment was heat embossed in white on to a red cardstock strip and the believe die was cut from silver cardstock.

Here is a list and links to all the supplies I used to make this card. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment