Thursday, September 22, 2022

Avery Elle STAMPtember exclusives

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Avery Elle.

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

I used the Reindeer Wishes stamp set to create this fun holiday card.  
I made this card using an A2 size cardbase made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock and ink blended it using distress oxides. I used some white acrylic paint to add some white splatter to look like snow. I then stamped the image from the stamp set directly onto the ink blended panel using Walnut Stain distress oxide ink. I then stamped the sentiment from the stamp set using a embossing ink and heat set it with white embossing powder. I then stamped the reindeer image onto white cardstock and fussy cut out and paper pieced it onto the first stamped image. I added stickles for some sparkle to the ornaments and collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment