Wednesday, September 21, 2022

My Favorite Things STAMPtember Exclusives

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with My Favorite Things. 

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

I used the Owl-ways My Favorite stamp set to create this adorable card.  
I made this card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel of watercolor cardstock to leave a bit of a border. I then used the new Tim Holtz watercolor pencils to make an ink blended background. I then stamped the images from the stamp set using black copic friendly ink and colored them with copic markers. I then fussy cut them out and added them to the ink blended background. I stamped the sentiments from the stamp set and cut them into strips. I then added some sequins for a bit of sparkle.

Here is a list and links to all the supplies I used to make this card. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment