Saturday, September 24, 2022

Pretty Pink Posh STAMPtember exclusive

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Pretty Pink Posh!

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

I used the Coffee Friends stamp set to create this fun and cozy card. 
I made this card using an A2 size card base out of white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel from white cardstock to be a bit smaller than the base. I ink blended the panel with speckled egg distress oxide ink and a blender brush. Using a snow stencil, I added texture paste to create falling snow. While that was drying, I stamped the coffee cup image from the stamp set in black copic friendly ink and colored them using copic markers. I then fussy cut them out and arranged them around the sentiment from the stamp set that I stamped using red ink and cut out with a oval die. To finish the card off, I added icicle stickles for a bit of sparkle.

Here is a list and links to all the supplies I used to make this card. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment