Sunday, September 25, 2022

Paper Rose STAMPtember exclusive

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Paper Rose.

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

I used the All the Thanks stamp set to create this colorful thank you card.   
This is a very clean and simple card with a burst of color to emphasise the sentiment. I made this card using an A2 size card base using white cardstock. I then cut a panel from white cardstock to leave a bit of a border. Using distress oxide inks I ink blended a colorful rainbow background for the sentiment from the stamp set. I stamp the sentiment using the same oxide inks and clear embossing powder to create some shine. I stamped the sub-sentiment underneath in black ink. I added some flat pearls for some interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment