Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Newton's Nook STAMPtember exclusives

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Newton's Nook

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

I just flipped when I saw this Warm and Cozy Wishes collaboration set with Simon! So much that I had to make two cards!
Both cards are made from smooth white cardstock cut to an A2 size cardbase.  I stamped one using black copic friendly ink and colored the images in using copic markers. The other was stamped using a very light distress ink. I believe it was antique linen and colored using prisma colored pencils for a no-line coloring effect. The copic colored card has a distress inked background while the prisma colored card has a pattern paper background. I stamped the copic colored card's sentiment using more black ink. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder on the colored pencil card. I hope this wasn't too confusing but if you have any questions, just leave me a comment!

I hope you enjoyed stopping by to see my two creations! Here is a list and links to all the supplies I used to make these cards. Happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment