Wednesday, September 7, 2022

STAMPtember Stamp It!

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is  Stamp It!

We are showcasing exclusive products from the STAMPtember release this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
STAMPtember is one of my favorite months of the year! It's so exciting for lovers of stamping!!
I have made a fun shaker card for the challenge using the Happy Face stamp set. So adorable!
I have made a little video to show you this card in action!

My favorite size of cards these days are mini slimline cards. So I began with white card stock and cut the card base to mini slimline size. I then stamped on the base the happy faces and sentiment from the stamp set. I embossed them using white embossing powder and then ink blended them with distress oxide inks.
I used a stencil and more distress oxide inks to color the panel that I die cut 3 circles to create the shaker elements.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock, just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will receive an alert from Simon when that item is back in stock! 

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment