Monday, September 5, 2022

Gina K Designs STAMPTember exclusive

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Gina K Solutions.
If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive stamp sets sell out they are gone forever!!
Gina creates the most beautiful stamps for the holidays! This stamp set is called Sparkling Season filled with lots of snowflakes and ornament images.
I made this card from smooth white cardstock cut to mini slimline size which fits in a standard mailing envelope. I then cut a panel of red cardstock a bit smaller to leave a small white border. I inked the panel using distress ink in a darker red just on the edges. I let that dry completely then I stamped the ornaments using a watermark ink and embossed the images with silver embossing powder. On vellum I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set and embossed that using white embossing powder. I trimmed it down and wrapped it around the back where I adhered it to the panel. I added some red jewels for a bit of sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card! I love the darkened edges and vellum sentiment. Well done!

    ReplyDelete