Friday, September 2, 2022

Lawn Fawn STAMPtember exclusive

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Lawn Fawn!
If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!
I have made a nice wintery little scene using the images from this adorable stamp set called Sledding By
 
I began with an A2 size top folding card base made from red cardstock. I then cut a panel from white cardstock to leave a bit of the red border. I then stamped the images from the stamp set in copic friendly black ink and colored them in with copic markers. I fussy cut out the images and arranged them on a circle shape that I had die cut out of red and white cardstock. I trimmed the white circle to look like a snow bank and adhered to the red circle. Then, using the stamps from the die set I created the look of snow falling. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set onto black cardstock and embossed them using white embossing powder. I cut them into strips and arranged them around the circle scene. I used foam adhesive squares to pop everything up for dimension.


 

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card! I would love to know the specific Copic colors you used on your images. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete