Friday, September 2, 2022

Honey Bee STAMPtember Exclusive!

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Honey Bee!
If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!
I used the stamp set to create some adorable holiday gift tags.
I used a tag die to create two tags out of heavy weight card stock. I ink blended each tag using distress oxide ink. I then cut the tag out of more white card stock to create a snow drift for my scene. I then stamped the images from the stamp set onto white cardstock and colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them out. I then stamped the sentiments also from the stamp set onto each tag and added the images i cut out with foam squares. I added some snow detail using a white gel pen.
If you want to grab this Honey Bee stamp set, I have listed it and linked all the products I used to create these tags.

Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies:

*Please leave a comment to let me know you want to know the specific copic colors I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment