Friday, September 2, 2022

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release party

I am beyond excited to be part of this year's Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release party! Let's whoop it up! First up, Simon is offering a special promotion for this post!(such a cute stamp set!)
Just use code CW6D7B8N when checking out!🥳
So many amazing goodies! So many stamps and more! There are lots of wonderful designers participating in the blog/instagram party. This will be a month long party of surprises and inspiration.

Here is my card I made for the party. 
I used the Candle Blowout dies to make a fun and festive birthday card. I like to take products and create as many ways to use them as I can. While this is a candle die that is connected I die cut the candles out of white cardstock and cut them apart to create a floating candle background. I used distress ink to create a glowing effect behind each candle. I also colored the candles using the distress ink and a sponge dauber. I then added some clear glitter to the wicks for some sparkle. I added the let's celebrate sentiment using more white cardstock and matted it with silver cardstock for an added festive look. 
I hope you are having a blast just taking in all the amazing products from the STAMPtember release. I have a link to whole release right HERE.
I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

Make sure to visit the Simon Says Stamp blog to see more inspiration and more promotions for this party!

16 comments:

  1. Love how you used the candle dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candle dies are awesome and I love the way you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stamptember and love your pretty candles card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you cut up the candle die

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card! I love it! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever of you to cut up the candles to put them all over your card. The color surrounding them makes them appear to be glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The glow around your candles is so eye-catching. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool idea to ink blend under the candles with like candle colors. I think that technique works beautiful with the candles. Love, love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a different twist on candles. Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love how you've used the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun brithday card! I like that they are separated and can be used individually. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great take on using candles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome release! I love so many of the products-and the designers have rocked their samples too! Love the Colors of your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love new ideas for using dies. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this card. Those candle dies and how you have used them are so fun!

    ReplyDelete