Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release day

It's here!! STAMPtember release day! So excited to share with you the entire release! I'm pretty sure it will knock your socks off! To see the entire release juser click HERE

I have made a couple of fun cards using some of the products from the STAMPtember release. I'll be sharing lots more throughout the month.

These two cards feature the Flourishing Bloom Plate die.
I actually die cut the cover plate several times from white, coral, pink and yellow cardstock to create an almost no-color card.
I added some shine by heat embossing the background with a pearl embossing powder.

I wanted to show how to use it a couple ways.
This card featured a colorful background with the cover plate cut from white cardstock.
I made this card using an A2 size cardbase. I ink blended the front of the card with distress oxide inks. I then ink splattered the card with gold and white paint. I then die cut the Flourishing Bloom cover plate out of white cardstock. I die cut it 3 times and adhered together for extra thickness. I then used the same gold paint to the leaves and the centers of each flower. I embossed the sentiment using a watermark ink and gold embossing powder onto vellum and die cut it out and added to the top portion of the card.
Here is a little video to show the shine of the card.


Come back tomorrow for the BIG STAMPtember BLOG party!! You don't want to miss it. There will be special offers and more inspiration. This whole month is going to be a wild ride so hang on!

2 comments:

  1. Both so beautiful, Barbara! You've enabled me to get the cover plate--I'm so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are Very pretty! Wow, I really like how you embossed the Bold leaves stamp for the background behind the flowers, what a cool affect. I also really like the gold touches on the white flowers and the gold splatter on your pretty blended background, tying it all together. Loving your creativity, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete