Tuesday, August 30, 2022

CZ Design Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is  Anything Goes!

We are showcasing CZ Design products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I was so thrilled to see this week's theme was to use CZ Design products! I just love everything she creates. The only problem was trying to choose which of her amazing stamps and dies to use. 
I know a few people that need a bit of cheering up. So I chose the Feel Better Soon die. I also used some bright cheery colors. I guess we all need a bit of cheering up sometime.
This card came together fairly easy. I began with an A2 size card base made from white cardstock. I then used s stitched rectangle die to cut a panel from white cardstock. I ink blended the panel with distress ink very lightly and added some coordinating ink splatters using a paintbrush and water. I let it dry and then stamped a leafy background stamp over the ink using watermark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder trapping the lightly blended ink colors under the leaves. I then used some darker distress ink to blend over the top of the whole background. I rubbed off the excess with a damp cloth. I then die cut the sentiment out of a coral cardstock and the frame from white cardstock and added it to the center of the card. I die cut a few flowers and arranged them around the sentiment. 

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock, just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will receive an alert from Simon when that item is back in stock! 

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment