Thursday, September 8, 2022

Memory Box STAMPtember exclusive

 Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Memory Box!

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

Even though it's over 100 degrees outside the holidays are fast approaching. Using the gorgeous image from this exclusive Memory Box Beautiful Moments stamp set I have made a Christmas card.
I began with an A2 size card base made from white cardstock. Using a stitched rectangle die I cut a panel out of light grey cardstock. I used the poinsettia, berries and leaf images to stamp and embossed using white embossing powder. I then stamped the images onto white card stock and heat embossed them again using more white embossing powder. I then cut the images apart and ink blended them using distress ink with a finger dauber. I fussy cut each leaf, berry and the flower out. I ink blended a shadow onto the gray card stock where I had first stamped the image for added dimension. I then glued the pieces onto the gray cardstock. I know it might sound confusing but just look at the image and you should be able to see what I did. I found a stitched tag die in my stash to showcase the sentiments from the stamp set. I then heat embossed the wishes in silver embossing powder and fussy cut it out and popped it up using foam squares. I popped up the poinsettia flower as well. I then added some shiny pearl accents.
If you want to grab this Memory Box stamp set I have listed it and linked all the products I used to create this card.
Thank you for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment