Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Lawn Fawn Little Critters

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is Little Critters.

We are showcasing Lawn Fawn products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I know an elephant and giraffe is not considered a little critter but when they are only about 2 inches tall I just had to use them! Lawn Fawn is known for their amazing interactive products so I wanted to make this pop up platform card using all these adorable animals.
I used the platform pop up die from Lawn Fawn to make the base of this interactive card. With the exception of the sentiment that I embossed with white embossing powder, I have used all die cuts. I also used a variety of colored cardstock. 
I made a little video showing how this pop up card will fit nicely in an envelope. This pop up card was designed to fit inside an A2 size envelope but because my giraffe's head poked out the top a bit, I have decided to use a 5x7 envelope.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock, just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will receive an alert from Simon when that item is back in stock! 

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 




















1 comment: