Friday, September 16, 2022

Mama Elephant STAMPtember exclusive

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Mama Elephant!

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!
I used the Mama Elephant Merry Greeters stamp set to create these adorable holiday gift tags.
I used an old goodie bag pattern and created a couple of bags from light weight red paper. I stamped with with a polka dot background using a watermark ink and white embossing powder. I die cut out 5 mini tags from craft cardstock. I also die cut the tags from white cardstock and trimmed them down to create a snowy ground. I then stamped the adorable images from the stamp set using copic friendly black ink and colored them using copic markers. I fussy cut them out and using foam adhesive I added them to the tags. I added some stickles for a bit of sparkle.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment