Sunday, September 18, 2022

Reverse Confetti STAMPtember exclusives

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Reverse Confetti!

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

I used the Reverse Confetti Fa La La Trees stamp set to create this festive holiday card. 
Lot's of gold shimmer to this card! I created it using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border and ink blended it using distress inks in shades of red. I then flicked on some water drops and splattered some white and gold paint for a festive background. I then stamped the tree images from the stamp set using an embossing ink and embossed them using gold embossing powder. I fussy cut them out and added them to the center of the card panel. I stamped the word Christmas from the stamp set onto red cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder and then trimmed it to a strip. I then die cut the sentiment Blessings from heavy white cardstock 3 times for extra thickness and adhered them together. I finished the card off with a bit of stickles on the front tree.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment