Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Riley & Co. STAMPtember Exclusives

Today Simon Says Stamp is revealing the exclusive STAMPtember collaboration with Riley & Co. 

If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!

I used the Riley & Co. It's Your Day stamp set to create this fun birthday card.  
I love the clean and simple look of a card. It's probably my favorite card to make. I feel like this stamp set lends itself to a CAS card. I made this card using an A2 size cardbase made from smooth white cardstock. I then masked off a seperate panel from white cardstock with a circle die cut into vellum to create a stencil. I then used post it tape to make a flat bottom to the circle mask and used distress ink to blend a colorful background. I then stamped the images from the stamp set onto white cardstock using black copic friendly ink and colored the images in with copic markers. I fussy cut them out and heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder to make it stand out. I added the images to the ink blended semi-circle and added some more stamped and colored images like the balloon and the little snail. I finished this card off by stamping the Happy Birthday sentiment underneath and popping the whole panel up using foam adhesive.

Supplies used to make this card:

*Please leave a message in the comments if you would like to know the list of copic marks I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment