Sunday, August 14, 2022

Just a Note Simon Says Stamp Dream Big release

It's hard to believe that Summer is winding down and school is right around the corner! I wanted to make a teacher appreciation card. For several years I was a substitute teacher and I can tell you first hand how hard teachers work! I've worked with children of all ages from kindergarten all the way up to high school. 
I made this card using an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. Using more white cardstock I die cut a stitched rectangle panel to leave a border. I stamped the pencil image 5 times from the Take Note stamp set from the new Dream Big release. I used a copic friendly ink that does not smear. I colored each pencil in using some basic primary colors. I fussy cut them out and aranged them around the sentiment that I stamped in black ink. I trimmed off the pieces of pencil hanging over and used to cut pieces to fill in white spaces. 
I made a quick video to show you how I made this card. Please leave a comment if you have any questions! Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Just love this card so much! I have resisted getting this set, but you have inspired me to jump in!

    ReplyDelete