Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Spellbinders Christmas

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is  Christmas

We are showcasing Spellbinders products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I know Christmas August? Yes!! It has been my experience that you can never start too early on your Christmas/holiday crafting. 
Sometimes I like using non-traditional colors to make my Christmas cards. Just to mix it up a bit and since it's only August, I wanted to hold on to some of those pastel colors while making an elegant holiday card. I hope you like it!
I created this card with an A2 size card base using bright white cardstock. I rarely make a card that doesn't have a white border so I cut a panel from another piece of white cardstock. I die cut several sizes and colors of poinsettias and added them in a bit of a wave formation on the panel. I then die cut the word Joy from gold cardstock and added that to the panel. I then pulled out my hot foil machine to use the amazing hot foiled holiday sentiments and chose one that went with the word Joy and foiled it in gold. I trimmed it into a sentiment strip and added it under the Joy. I then used left over pieces of gold cardstock and punched out circles for the center of my poinsettias to pull it all together.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:


***If any product is out of stock, just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will receive an alert from Simon when that item is back in stock! 

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 















1 comment: