Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Bright and Cheerful

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge theme is Bright and Cheerful!

We are showcasing exclusive Simon Says Stamp products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I love the theme this week! I made a card for someone I know needs something bright and cheerful to recieve!
I just absolutely love the Simon Says Stamp Flower Petals Die. It's perfect to make it bright and cheerful project!
I made this card using an A2 size top folding card base made from smooth white card stock. I also cut a panel from the smae paper to used for my latice die background. I then die cut the petals, center, stem and leaves from white card stock. I colored them using distress die inks and a finger dauber. 
I then glued the flower together using white liquid glue and adhered it to the center of the lattice background. I then die cut the thank you sentiment out of gold card stock and popped it up using some liquid glue and foam dots so it would look like it was sitting on the flower. I finished the card off by die cutting some small hears from the same gold card stock and added them to the center of the flower.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will alert Simon to restock that product and then they will notify you!

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 








No comments:

Post a Comment