Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Paper Rose Feminine

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge theme is Feminine.

We are showcasing Paper Rose products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

What's more feminine than flowers? My card today is just packed full of flowers! I made this amazing background using the Paper Rose Lots of Flowers stencil.
I used a soft palate of colors for my card today. I just love using a blender brush and oxide ink with stencils. You can control the shade of color just by the pressure you use when blending. 
I started with an A2 size card base made from smooth white card stock. I then trimmed down a panel from more white card stock to stencil some lovely flowers in various colors. I then shifted the stencil a bit and added some white texture paste to give the background an even softer look. 
I just love love love dimension and texture to a card! So using a flower stamp set I stamped some flowers out of the same colors I used for the background and trimmed them out and popped them up using some foam adhesive. Using two dies from a nesting rectangle set I stacked them on top of each other and added the stamped flowers for a layered look. I then die cut the word hello from some orange and white card stock and stacked them for thickness. So 1 orange and 3 white in total. I added a few clear sequins for some sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:
***If any product is out of stock just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will alert Simon to restock that product and then they will notify you!

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 







No comments:

Post a Comment