Thursday, April 28, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Happy and Joyful Instagram Hop

There is a fun and inspiring Instagram hop going on! To check it out just click on the Instagram button on the right and it will take you to my page. Today I am featuring a card made using products from the new Happy and Joyful release 
I had such a blast making this card that I am featuring today!
I began with smooth white card stock that I cut down to make a top folding A2 size card base. I then cut a panel from the the same white card stock. Then, using the Layered Flower stencil from the new release, I ink blended a beautiful background using some distress inks. I love this stencil because you can make a multi-colored background. There are 4 pieces to this stencil. So fun to make!! I then cut a frame out using the Marquee wafer dies. I manipulated the smallest die of the set to make a square. Using embrodery thread I stitched the thread through the die cut dots for a sewn look and tied a cute litte bow for interest.

Last but not least, I stamped the sentiment from the Missing You stamp set in coordinating inks. I cut them out and popped them up using foam adhesive.
This is such a great release. A little something for everyone! If you want to check out the entire release, please click HERE to see it.
I hope you have found lots if inspiration from this post and be sure to check out the Hop on Instagram for so much more! If you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment