Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Stampendous Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge is Anything Goes card.

We are showcasing Stampendous Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

Shaking it up this week using the chunky iridescent glitter from Stampendous.
Using smooth white card stock I made an A2 size card base. Using the same card stock I cut a panel to leave a bit of a border and ink blended the panel with distress oxides in rainbow colors. Using a star layering stencil I stenciled the stars using the same colors. I added a bit more pressure when adding ink to the star stencil. 
I then die cut the party hats out of the panel. I added clear acetate to the back of the panel. I also added foam adhesive to pop up the panel leaving room to add the glitter to shake around. Using holographic card stock I die cut the party hat toppers and the background behind the panel. I then added the panel over the the glitter areas. I then die cut the sentiment Let's Party out of more white card stock several times to add thickness.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:


***If any product is out of stock just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will alert Simon to restock that product and then they will notify you!

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 







No comments:

Post a Comment