Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

This week the challenge is Anything Goes

We are showcasing Simon Says Stamp Exclusive products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

This week's card is all about texture. 

I used a piece of coldpress water color paper and trimmed it down to fit an A2 size top folding card base. I used the water color paper because of the wonderful texture it has. I just love the feel of it. Next, I used some distress oxides to ink blend my background. Oxides blend like butter! I will list the colors I used below in the supply list. 

I placed the stencil over the ink blended background panel and taped it down so it wont shift. I then added texture glaze with a pallet knife. It will dry clear and shiny adding another element to my textured background. I then die cut the sentiment 3 times out of heavy weight card stock and glued them together for thickness and adhered it to the center of my card. I then trimmed out one of the pre-printed sentiments and popped it up using foam adhesive. A few clear flat sequins were added for a bit of sparkle.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will alert Simon to restock that product and then they will notify you!

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 


No comments:

Post a Comment