Sunday, March 27, 2022

Hello Gorgeous Card

I love to play with new toys! Background stamps are amazing. The possibilities are endless. Sometimes something new comes along and changes everything up! I'm refering to the new Folk Art Flowers background stamp from the new Simon Says Stamp Hello Gorgeous release. It comes apart! The flowers and the dots pop out so you can make your background multi colored and it's so easy!

This stamp is made from high quality red rubber. So it's nice and thick. Pulling out the removable parts are easy and kinda fun to do. I like to call it pull apart stamps...you know, like the bread! Yes, it's all about food for me! I used the MISTI to stamp the different colors.

Here is a photo of all the items I used to make this card. Sorry the photo was taken on such a cloudy day. I wanted you to see the parts of the background stamp that pop out. The ink colors I used are the Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated in pads in Tidepool, Cheeky, Seafoam, Limelicious and Guava.

 I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment