Tuesday, March 15, 2022

My Favorite Things Favorite Things

 Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

This week the challenge is Favorite Things

We are showcasing My Favorite Things products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

This week's card was made using the Happy Cake Day die set from My Favorite Things. I made a square card just to change things up a bit! You can make your own envelope or it will easily fit into a regular A2 size envelope. 

I started with smooth white card stock for the card base. I then die cut a stitched scalloped circle out of light pink card stock and adhered it to the center of the card. I then die cut the cake out of the same white card stock as well as shades of pink card stock. If you don't have a variety of colors to die cut from, you can always ink up white card stock to achieve the color combination you desire for your cake layers.

Using the happy from the die set I die cut each letter again out of shades of pink as well as the sprinkles. I also used a seperate birthday die cut from the darkest of pink card stock. I added that underneath the happy to complete my sentiment. I then added some flat white pearls for a little interest.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the productus I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

No comments:

Post a Comment