Friday, March 18, 2022

Simon Says Stamp April 2022 Card Kit Life is a Party!

The new Simon Says Stamp Life is a Party card kit is here! Yay! If you want to see the entire card kit just clike HERE

 Oh the many many birthday and celebratory cards you can make is endless! So excited to get this kit. I need birthday cards constantly! I have seen so many adorabe cards made with this kit that I could not wait to sit down and play. The stamp set that comes in the kit had banner stamps which are my favorite so of course I had to make a banner birthday card.

I made this card using a top folding A2 size card base made out of smooth white cardstock. I then used a stitched rectangle die to cut a panel a bit smaller out of the same smooth white cardstock. I then stamped the banners from the stamp kit in a rainbow of oxide inks. I will list the colors I used below. I cut them out and added a piece of foam adhesive to the back of each one. Before I adhered them to the panel, using the coordinating colors, I ink blended a bit behind each banner for a more festive look. I then added the banners and glued some gold and white twine above the banners and added bows to each end. I then finished the banners off with some diamond stickles for some sparkle. 



I then took the Celebrate sentiment from the stamp set and stamped it in Saltwater Taffy oxide on white cardstock. I then cut it out and poped it up using some foam adhesive. I did the same thing to the Let's sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the productus I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

7 comments:

  1. I love how you colored behind the banners-that is the best idea! Also all the sparkles are great-well done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely beautiful! The shine when you pull it out of the envelope is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this card! It's happy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog (through Cathy Zielski's live video). I LOVE your style!! I would like to subscribe to your blog, but don't see a link. Am I missing it?

    ReplyDelete