Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Altenew Bit O' Green

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

This week the challenge is Bit O' Green!

We are showcasing Altenew Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always for entering you will be eligible to be entered into the drawing for a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

This week's card was made using the wonderful dye inks from Altenew.

I used a circle layering stencil to add the different shades of circles to my background. Using gold embossing powder and a small circle stamp I added some embossed gold circles to the background. I used a rectangle die to cut out the background and then I added to a top folding A2 sized cardbase. I die cut the Lot's of Love sentiment die out of matte gold card stock and cut the cordinating mat out of white card stock. I popped up the Lot's of Love sentiment with foam adhesive and adhered it to the white mat. 
I then heat embossed in gold onto green card stock the sentiment strips. I thought this card could make it's way to someone who needed to hear these words. I also used foam adhesive to pop up the sentiment strips. I added a scalloped circle die cut out of vellum just to draw focus to the made sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you are interested in any of the productus I used to make this card they are listed and linked below for your convience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.


Supply list:

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

No comments:

Post a Comment