Thursday, February 10, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Emboss It!

 Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge is to EMBOSS IT!

We are showcasing Simon Says Stamp Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always for entering you will be elegible to be entered into the drawing for a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

Today's inspiration is a card I made using the Simon Says Stamp Kaleidoscope embossing folder.


I just love making spring cards when it's still the dead of winter! I grew up in California and never really have had the pleasure of watching the seasons change! If you have ever lived in Southern California you would know what I mean. After moving to Utah about 11 years ago I still get excited about the new season coming. I just love watching new blossoms replace brown withered leaves on trees and the gorgeous shades of green that just seem to magically appear! So obviously Spring is right around the corner and I have made a card with a very colorful layering tulip stamp set and for a pop of texture an embossing folder for the backgrouond. I die cut out of siver card stock the Miss You sentiment.


The supplies I have used are linked below and can all be found at the Simon Says Stamp Store.

Inks used for the layering tulips:

 So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Barbara and love the depth of that Kaleidoscope embossing folder! Stunning Card!! Gorgeous technique I have to try now!!

    ReplyDelete