Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Hero Arts Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge is Anything Goes!

We are showcasing Hero Arts products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always for entering you will be elegible to be entered into the drawing for a $25 voucher to the Simon store!

I have had my eye on this die set for a while. Its the Open Windows Fancy die set from Hero Arts. I love all the little detail dies it comes with!

I began making this card with a top folding A2 size card base out of smooth white card stock. I then cut a panel out of the same white card stock and cut it a bit smaller than the card base. I then chose a distress brick embossing folder and ran the panel thru my die cut machine. I then inked up the flat side of the embossing folder with some gray distress ink to give a bit of a shadow for the white bricks to pop out. 

Then I just die cut all of the pieces from the fancy window die set out of white card stock. I then colored them using some simple copic coloring. I die cut the word welcome out of white card stock and fun foam for dimension. I then cut the outline out of red card stock. I then stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with white embossing powder onto fog colored card stock strips. I used a bit of stickles to add some sparkle and die cut some small hearts to look like they are floating out the window. 

Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

All of the products I used to make this card can be found in the Simon Says Stamp store. I have listed them and their links below:



Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara :-) the whole design of this is so pretty :-)

    hope you have a great weekend!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your precious window scene!

    ReplyDelete