Monday, February 21, 2022

Basic Box Card Happy Birthday die

 I am having so much fun with the Basic Box Card die from Simon Says Stamp. I've made a couple now and when I saw the Basic Box Card Happy Birthday die from the new Good Luck Charm release I knew I had to make a birthday box card!

If you want to expertly know how to put the box card die together, I highly recommend that you look up Jennifer McGuire or Nina Trapani on YouTube for excellent instructions on how to do so. That's where I learned. Once you make one, you realize how easy it is to put together. For my card today I used colored card stock for the base or box of the card. I then die cut cloud inserts and added them in three areas. The front, the middle and the back of the box. I then die cut the Happy Birthday box card die out of 2 shades of pink card stock. I then added that die cut to the center cloud. I die cut some flowers that were in my stash to compliment the colors I had used so far and added to the front window of the box. I then added a sentiment and that was it!


I hope you enjoy playing with the birthday box die. Practice does make perfect! I still see some mistakes i've made but that only makes me want to keeep making the fun boxes. I love how when it folds over it fits perfectly into an A2 size envelope.

The supplies I used can be found in the Simon Says Stamp store and are listed and linked below:




No comments:

Post a Comment