Friday, January 21, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Season of Sentiments February 2022 Card Kit of the Month

 Today I am playing with a super fun card kit from Simon Says Stamp. Its called Season of Sentiments and it is filled with all kinds of goodies to make some fabulous cards for those you are thinking about.

I made this card using the beautiful Orchid Rose Bouquet stamp set in the kit. On a piece of smooth white cardstock I stamped the bouquet image using embossing ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.

You can really see in this photot the shine of the gold embossing powder. I also stamped the sentiment You are Amaging in gold as well. This sentiment is also found in the kit.

Here is the final photo of my card. I also wanted to let you know that the cute Miss You die is included in the set. It's one of my favorite miss you dies! So adorable. I die cut it 7 time out of colored card stock. Yes, I know I'm crazy! I did that to cut each letter out of a different color and glue down on a white card stock for a little added thickness. You could also just die cut it once and then color it with markers or some other medium to make it easier. I matted the Miss You with a heart die cut from vellum so I didn't cover up to much of that beautiful bouquet!

Here is everything in the kit!

Here is a link to the Simon Says Stamp Store if you are interested in getting this kit while you still can!

Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment