Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Lawn Fawn Anything Goes




Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is

Anything Goes


We are showcasing Lawn Fawn Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store


Today i made this card using the Lawn Fawn Quilted backdrop.
Using an A2 size cardbase I die cut a panel out of white smooth card stock using the Lawn Fawn Quilted backdrop die. I adhered to the cardbase. I then die cut the large flower out of white card stock. I die cut it three times for extra thickness and glued together. I ink blended one of the flower dies background using distress oxides and layered the rest of the flower dies ontop. I did the same with the leaves except I did not use the background pieces. 
I then die cut the miss you sentiment out of gold card stock. I also die cut it three more times out of thick white card stock. I glued them together and added the the mat that came with the die out of white card stock. I then added a pre-printed sentiment strip. I paired it with a gold envelope.

All supplies I used can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store:



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting







You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara :-) the flower is stunning and I love the die cut background design, beautifully done :-)

    hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...some truly stunning cards and how on earth can I pick a favorite?!?! The shamrock is perfect for a St. Pat's craft project as I send several of them each year and tuck a lottery ticket in each one.....

    ReplyDelete