Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Four Legged Friends

 




This week the challenge is

Four Legged Friends


We are showcasing Penny Black Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store


I have used the Penny Black Garden Fresh stamp set for the beautiful flowers.
I had so much fun making this spring feeling birthday card. My four legged friend is a bunny of course! I started with an A2 sized card base using white cardstock. I then ink blended with distress ink to create a blue sky and stamped the butterfly and it's dotted path. I also stamped the flowers and colored them in using copic markers. I then die cut out of green cardstock a green hill using a stitched border die. I then die cut a panel using a stitched rectangle die and die cut a circle out of the center of it to make a kind of window scene. I then stamped the bunny colored it and fussy cut it out and popped it up with some foam adhesive. I stamped the Happy Birthday and cut them out and popped them up also with some foam adhesive. I then stamped the sentiment to pull the whole card together in some soft coral ink.

Supply list used to make this card can all be found at the Simon Says Stamp store:



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Barbara :-) the image is adorable and I love how you framed the whole scene, beautifully done :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete