Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition Love/Valentine's Day Card Kit

 Today I want to share a special post about an amazing card kit! The Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition Love/Valentines Card Kit...

I made this card using the adorable stamp set in the kit along with the gorgeous pattern papers included as well. I colored the images with copic markers E53, E55, E57, R27, R29 and R37. I die cut the absolutly fabulous sentiment out of gray cardstock first and then red card stock again and just off set the two dies cuts a bit for a shadow affect. Then I just popped it up with some foam adhesive.


When I saw the adorable mini envelopes that came in the kit I just had to make mini cards to go inside! I used the pattern paper and card stock in the kit as well as the stamp set to decorate my mini Valentines!

Click here to see the entire kit over at the Simon Says Stamp store!



1 comment: