Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Layering Apples Teacher card

Today I have made a fun card to share using the new Layering Apples stencil from the Simon Says Stamp Just a Note release. Click HERE to see the entire release.
I made this card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I also trimmed down a panel from more white cardstock to create the stenciled background. Using the stencils and a stencil mat I chose two shades of red ink to stencil the apples. I wanted to create shading by using a dark and light red color.
I then die cut the teacher sentiment die from white cardstock and fun foam for dimension. I used liquid glue to adhere them together. I then cut the coordinating shadow die from red cardstock. 
I finished this card off with a couple of reverse sentiment strips and sequins.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the supplies I have used to make this card below for your convenience. Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment