Monday, August 7, 2023

Happy Birthday Hugs

Are you always in need of a birthday card? If so, me too!! I fell in love with the new Super Sunflower Plate from the Simon Says Stamp Just a Note release and thought it would be perfect to make a fun, bright and cheerful birthday card.
This card has lots of layers for wonderful dimension! I began by die cutting the sunflower plate out of white cardstock twice and then once from matte gold cardstock. I trimmed out the centers of the first sunflower die cut and ink blended them with distress oxides and a sponge dauber. I glued the ink blended centers to the second sunflower die cut.
I then cut the leaves from the gold cardstock and added them as well to the second sunflower die cut. I then stamped the birthday sentiment in coordinating ink and trimmed it out to be a strip to run across the card and then added the gold die cut hugs. I used some foam adhesive to pop that up on the sentiment strip.
I then added all the elements of this card to an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock that I had added a little bit of ink blending. I also added some sparkly white glitter to the center of the flowers.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the supplies I have used to make this card below for your convenience. Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment