Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink/drinks

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks/Drinks!

We are featuring products from Tim Holtz. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I had so much fun playing with alcohol inks!! I think I made a half dozen backgrounds! I will be sharing two for this challenge.
The first card was created with just three colors of alcohol inks! I used a piece of Yupo paper and a air pushing device to move the ink around after I dropped a few drops of each color down on the paper. I also used some blending solution to help soften and move the ink colors around. I made this into a birthday card for my hubby. His birthday it's next week. I die cut the birthday sentiment once from white cardstock and once from fun foam for dimension. I think he will love it!
The next card was basically done the same way but I only used some red, orange and yellow inks. I did use a few drops of gold alcohol inks for a bit of shine. I die cut a couple of feathers to make it fancy and added a sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed the projects I have made for you today and got some inspiration to try alcohol inks! It really is a fun medium to play with. Just make sure you are in a well ventilated area. I have listed all the supplies I have used below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 













 











No comments:

Post a Comment