Monday, July 10, 2023

Stenciled Happy Birthday card with plaid background

I thought the new CZ Design Layering stencils  from the new Out of This World release would be the perfect sentiment to showcase with a plaid background. I hope you love this plaid background as much as I do! I had lots of fun making it.
I just love layering stencils when making a card. Just makes it so easy! I wanted to use some bright fun colors.
I made this card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I created a plaid background with some Post-it tape and Pawsitively Saturated inks. I then used all the stencils and the same inks to create the Happy Birthday to you sentiment. I stenciled it onto white cardstock. I added some clear embossing ink and clear embossing powder and heat set it. I then popped it up in the middle of the cardbase with foam adhesive. I added few sequins for a bit of sparkle.
I hope you try your hand at making your own plaid background and the new layering stencils! I have listed and linked all the supplies I used to make this project below for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!💖

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment