Monday, December 26, 2022

Hey Girl card Hugs Release

Sharing some paper love with this fun friendship card! Have you checked out the Simon Says Stamp Hugs release? Click HERE if you want a peek.
I made this card using an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. I trimmed down a panel of white cardstock to leave a white border and ran it through the Spun Glass embossing folder for a nice soft textured background.
I then stamped on another piece of white cardstock the the envelope image from the You're My Gal stamp set. I stamped the images using a clear embossing ink and then I heat set them with white embossing powder. 
After embossing the envelopes I used distress oxides and a blender tool to add color. I then used the coordinating dies to cut out several envelopes and arrange them around the main sentiment that I heat embossed using a distress oxide and clear embossing powder.  I adhered them with some 3d foam squares and trimmed off the excess before gluing the whole panel to the card base. The sub-sentiment is also from the same stamp set and I used more white embossing powder on a strip of black cardstock. I added a bit of sparkle to each heart on the envelopes with some stickles.

This card was so much fun and easy to make. Combining a few of my favorite techniques. Ink blending, embossing and die cutting! Hope this inspires you to share some paper love with a friend who might need to hear from you!!!

If you are interested in any of the products I have used to make this card, I have listed and linked them below. Thanks for stopping by!💕

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment