Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Simon Says Stamp DieCember release

Using some traditional colors I made this festive background to showcase this gorgeous Flourished Merry Christmas die cut from gold paper. 
I just started playing with alcohol inks and I love it! I wanted to use traditional Christmas colors so I used red, green and gold alcohol inks. I die cut the circle frame using the new Thin Frames die set. I finished the card off with one of the poinsettias images from the Holiday Florals builder stamps.
I stamped the poinsettia using die inks. I love this building stamp set. You can create some beautiful dimension by using different shades when you stamp the layers. Lots of possibilities with this stamp set.
I finished the card off with some gold flat pearls.
I hope you got inspired and get a chance to check out the entire wonderful release!

For your convenience I have listed and linked all the supplies I have used to make this card. Thanks for stopping by! Happy DieCember!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment