Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Honey Bee Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Anything Goes!

We are showcasing Honey Bee products. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Thought it would be nice to take a little break from making holiday cards. I am grabbing this week's theme to do so.
I fell in love with this Layering Magnolia die from Honey Bee. I wanted to make a card with lots of dimension but also a card that has a soft look to it.
I made this card with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel from more white cardstock and stenciled some soft dots to create a neutral background. I then went to work on the the gorgeous magnolia flowers. Several dies come in this kit to create the layered look of this flower. I die cut each twice because I wanted to make two flowers. I cut them from white cardstock and using distress ink I added some shadow. Each layer was adhered on top of each other with 3d foam squares. I used copic markers for the center parts for each flower. I also used distress ink on the leaves that I cut from light green cardstock. I then die cut the Miss You sentiment from gold cardstock and popped it up using some foam adhesive.

I hope you join the challenge and got some inspiration today! I have listed and linked all the products I have used for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 















No comments:

Post a Comment