Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pumpkin Pie card Cozy Hugs Release

 Every year I look forward to Thanksgiving! I'll be honest, it's the food for me! I love it all. Roast turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing and pumpkin pie! When I saw the adorable Pumpkin Pie Slice die from the new Simon Says Stamp Cozy Hugs release, I knew I had to make a pumpkin pie card!
If you haven't seen all the goodies from the new release, you can click HERE.
I made this card using smooth white cardstock for an A2 size card base. I then cut a panel from more white cardstock a bit smaller to leave a white border and ink blended it using some distress ink. I then die cut the pumpkin pie slices from all white card stock. I then ink blended each element of the pie slice and adhered them all together and arranged them around the inked panel with 3d foam squares. I then stamped the thank you on to a strip of vellum. I heat embossed the thank you with white embossing powder for a shiny look. That's it!! Super simple card.
I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment