Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Pink and Main Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is Anything Goes!

We are showcasing Pink and Main products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
How about 2 cards this week!! I had so much fun playing with the Pink & Main Rectangle mask. I love to mask when creating a card. Especially if you are going to be sending it through the mail. Using a stencil or a mask can give your card the appearance of having more layers. I also love the "reveal" when you pull off the mask. Love that wow factor. 
My first card is made with an top folding A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to create the panel to use my mask on. Using Pumice Stone distress oxide and a cloud stencil, I created a cloudy day scene. I used some white acrylic paint and a paint brush to flick or splatter on "snow". I pulled off the mask and set aside to dry. 
I then stamped the images for the card from the Simon Says Stamp Warmest Wishes stamp set to create a fun holiday scene. I colored then in with copic markers, fussy cut them out and added them to the ink blended panel. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set using some black ink. I added some white gel pen detail and a bit of stickles for some sparkle.
The second card began much like the first. This time I made a landscape card. I just turned the rectangle mask to the side, added another mask for a snowbank and then began to ink blend a wintery sky using shades of blue distress inks. I'll have them all listed below. Again using some white acrylic paint I created the look of snow. I pulled off all the masks and was left with a beautiful snowy scene. I added some stamped, copic colored and fussy cut snowman and snowgirl😃 images from the Mama Elephant Let it Snow stamp set. I added more white gel pen detail and more stickles for some sparkle. The sentiment is from the Warmest Wishes stamp set stamped in black and die cut with a sentiment strip die. Everything was popped up using 3d foam adhesive squares.

That's it! Hope you enjoyed the cards I made today and got some inspiration. All the supplied I used to make these fun holiday cards are listed and linked below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!!💗

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock, just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will receive an alert from Simon when that item is back in stock! 

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 

























2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards Barbara :-) both are adorable!

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards .. I love those bright colors, they look great.

    ReplyDelete