Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Fall Colors Colorado Craft Company

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is Fall Colors!

We are showcasing Colorado Craft Company this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
This is my absolute favorite time of the year!🍂🍁 I have made an autumnal inspired card for the challenge.
I began with an amazing 3d embossing folder from the new Simon Says Stamp release. So perfect for fall!  I used a piece of white watercolor paper and added to my embossing folder after I spritz it with a light mist of water. I think it helps the paper not tear when it gets pushed into the grooves of the folder. 
Using a paintbrush, water and some distress inks, I painted the flat areas around the leaves. I then painted all the raised stems and leaves gold. I then trimmed down the panel when it was dry to leave a bit of a border on an A2 sized card base made from heavy weight white cardstock.
I then die cut the Big Hugs out of more heavy weight white cardstock 3 times for thickness and glued them together. I stamped the sentiment on a white strip of the same cardstock and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder and added to the bottom of the hugs.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:


***If any product is out of stock, just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will receive an alert from Simon when that item is back in stock! 

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 























 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara, the embossed design is beautiful and I just love the colors and shimmer, very pretty :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete