Monday, August 8, 2022

Trio of Birthday cards Simon Says Stamp Dream Big release

Just a quick post about the trio of colorful birthday cards that was inspired by the soft plaid background stamp.
I cut three A2 size card bases from smooth white cardstock. I then cut three panels a bit smaller than the card base to leave a white border. I then placed them in my MISTI using the plaid background stamp and made three backgrounds very quickly using my favorite ink color combinations. I then die cut three more panels using a stitched rectangle die to frame the flower die which will be the focus of these cards. I die cut the flowers from coordinating cardstocks to match each card color. I mostly used scraps I have saved. I love when I can use up those scraps! Good color cardstock is not cheap!! I then heat embossed the sentiment and banner using gold embossing powder and embossing ink. I die cut it out and popped it up for a bit of dimension. I added some clear flat sequins and that's it! Very quick and so fun to make.💗

I made a quick little video showing each card I made.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today. Also, I have listed and linked all the supplies I used to make this card below for your convenience. Have a great day!

Supplies:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment