Thursday, July 21, 2022

Lemon Zest Card Simon Says Stamp new Dream Big release


Just a quick post for the new Simon Says Stamp Dream Big release day!
I made this simple but elegant lemon card using some of the new products from the new release. To see the entire new release just click here!
I made this card using smooth white card stock for an A2 size card base. I also used the same white cardstock to make a panel to run through my die cut machine using the new embossing folder for a very textured background. I then die cut the lemon, leaves, stem and flower from the new lemon zest die set and colored them with ink with a blender brush. I adhered them with some foam squares.
I stamped the sentiment on a tag banner. I then ink blended another tag banner and layered it underneath the sentiment. I then tied them both together on the top left side of the card and added some glitter to the sentiment and flowers to add some sparkle. I wanted to show you the products from the new release I used here:

2 comments:

  1. This card is refreshingly lovely! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, great inspiration! Thanks for sharing idea.

    ReplyDelete