Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Lawn Fawn For a Child

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge theme is For a Child!

We are showcasing Lawn Fawn products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
My grandson loves books and he especially loves pop up books! So when I saw this platform pop up die I knew I had to get it and make something fun for him. 
I pulled out this adorable dinosaur stamp set and thought it would make the perfect scene for a pop up card.

I die cut the Platform from craft cardstock and the Add-on from white card stock. I assembled the pop up card from the instructions on the Lawn Fawn tutorial on YouTube. I ink blended the top of the pop up platform using inks and a cloud stencil. I then stamped out the dinosaurs, volcano, trees, bones and footprints and colored them all in using copic markers. I fussy cut them out and adhered them to the different areas of the pop up card with liquid glue. I ink blended the corners of the platform using some brown distress ink. The sentiment was stamped and also came from the dinosaur stamp set. I made a video to show how it folds up nicely and fits into an A2 size envelope!

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and if you are interested in any of the products I used, they are listed and linked below for your convenience. All supplies can be found at the Simon Says Stamp store.

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will alert Simon to restock that product and then they will notify you!

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 














1 comment:

  1. So excited I found your blog! Your cards inspire me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete