Thursday, June 23, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Let's Chill Instagram hop

There is a fun and inspiring Instagram hop going on to celebrate the new Simon Says Stamp Let's Chill release. To join the hop just click on the Instagram button on the right and it will take you to my page. I am featuring a card made using products from the new release. If you leave a comment on my Instagram post for this card, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 gift voucher to the Simon store.
Butterflies just make me happy. They are so beautiful and give evidence change can be amazing and can open up a whole new world. There are so many metaphors for butterflies! This stamp set was perfect for me! Combined with my use of coloring to combat anxiety and the gorgeous images this butterfly stamp offered, I just couldn't resist! So I had to sit down and take my time coloring it. I think I went a little crazy with the color😂
I first took a piece of smooth white card stock to make an A2 size card base. I then cut a panel from the same white card stock to leave a white border and randomly stamped different butterflies from the set on the panel using a copic friendly black ink. Using my favorite shaes of copic markers I colored in the butterflies. 
I also used a black copic marker to fill in all the white space between the butterflies. I then used a white gel pen to add highlights and details to the butterflies. I then adhered the colorful panel to the card base with tape runner and added the Sending Good Vibes die cut sentiment. I die cut the phrase about 3 times for dimension and stability.
I hope you got some good vibes from this card! Don't forget to visit my Instagram page and join the hop for more inspiration for this fun new release!



No comments:

Post a Comment